IPL 2018 Updates: Troubled Indian pacer Mohammad Shami on Monday finally joined the Delhi Daredevils training ahead of the Indian Premier League, starting April 7.
Earlier He sustained a head injury after his vehicle collided with a truck when he was on way to Delhi from Dehradun following a short training stint at Abhimanyu Cricket Academy (ACA), which is run by Bengal batsman and India A player Abhimanyu Easwaran’s father.
IPL 2018 More Stories
- IPL 2018: South Africa’s Heinrich Klaasen Replaces Banned Steve Smith In Rajasthan Royals Squad
- Tom Curran replaces Starc in Kolkata Knight Riders squad
- Dismissing Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni on My Bucket List This IPL: Kuldeep Yadav
- IPL 2018: Emotional MS Dhoni Admits Missing Playing in CSK Yellow
- IPL 2018: MS Dhoni is One of the Best Captains in the Game, Says Dwayne Bravo
At the Kotla, Shami was seen doing the fitness drills besides some catching practice ahead of the warm-up game. In an indication that the injury has not fully healed, the 28-year-old’s forehead was covered with a band-aid.