Mahendra Singh Dhoni is one of the fittest cricketers in the Indian team. “You have to change. You can’t keep doing the same thing expecting different results. My food habits have changed from the time I made my debut [in 2004]. Then, it used to be butter chicken, naan, milkshakes, a lot of chocolates and soft drinks. But once I touched 28, the chocolates and milkshakes were off, and after a few years, soft drinks were off too. Then after [retirement from] Test cricket in 2015 only healthy ingredients and kebabs came in,” Dhoni said at an awards function on Monday night.
“In Chennai during IPL 11, I had a rowing machine in my room. I would get up, call for my breakfast and before it came in, I would do my rowing,” said Dhoni.
Read More :
Top List :
- Top 10 Most Sixes Record In Career
- Top 10 Richest Cricketers In The World
- Top 10 Most Stumpings Record In Career
- Top 10 Cricket Records Thay May Never Be Broken
- The Best Top 10 Bowlers In The World Of Cricket
- The Top 10 Best Cricketers Of All Time
- Top 10 Best Cricket Facts You Never Noticed
- Top 10 Best Cricket Stadiums In The World
- Top 10 longest Sixes In International Cricket