ICC Women’s World T20 2018 schedule announced : The International Cricket Council today announced the schedule for the ICC Women’s World Twenty20 2018, to be held in the West Indies from 9 to 24 November.
The 10-team tournament, featuring three-time champions Australia, reigning ICC Women’s World Cup winners England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka and defending champions the Windies, plus two qualifiers, will be played across three venues in the Caribbean.
The finalists of the ICC Women’s World T20 Qualifier in the Netherlands from 7 to 14 July will complete the line-up of the November tournament, which is the first stand-alone ICC Women’s World Twenty20 event. The teams participating in the Qualifying event are Bangladesh, Ireland, the Netherlands, Papua New Guinea, Scotland, Thailand, Uganda and the United Arab Emirates.
All 23 matches of the ICC Women’s World Twenty20 2018 will be broadcast live to maintain the momentum and focus on women’s cricket, while the Decision Review System (DRS) will be used for the first time in any ICC World Twenty20 event, ensuring consistency in the use of technology in top world-level events.
Defending champions the Windies are in Group A along with England, South Africa, Sri Lanka and Qualifier 1 from the Netherlands event, while Australia, India, New Zealand, Pakistan and Qualifier 2 will be in Group B.
TOP 10 CRICKET RECORDS LIST :
- Top 10 Most Sixes Record In Career
- Top 10 Richest Cricketers In The World
- Top 10 Most Stumpings Record In Career
- Top 10 Cricket Records Thay May Never Be Broken
- The Best Top 10 Bowlers In The World Of Cricket
- The Top 10 Best Cricketers Of All Time
- Top 10 Best Cricket Facts You Never Noticed
- Top 10 Best Cricket Stadiums In The World
- Top 10 longest Sixes In International Cricket
- Top 10 Biggest Fights in Cricket History Ever
- Top 10 Fastest 100 In One Day International Cricket
- Top 10 Batsmen with the most number of fours in Career